Tuesday 28 April 2009

No more distractions but Lonely?

Finally she's back to where she's supposed to be
Which pretty much means that I'm alone here...
Although she does irritates me...
I somehow missed it when I comes in everytime...
feels a lil' empty
Maybe it is true that Librans hate to be alone
hate loneliness
But if she ever comes back . . .
it will irritates me again
and I can hardly study
I supposed she just enjoyed being a distraction
with her bloody...I mean, whitey laptop
Anyway, I supposed it is better that she is no longer here...
I guess I'll only miss the time when I have to eat alone
especially during the weekends when almost everyone left...
sigh...
should I be glad or not?

* * * * * *
Got back all the papers for the trials...
and ONLY ONE
I mean ONLY ONE PASSED!
In other words...
I FAILED ALL EXCEPT ONE
WHAT THE HELL!!
The real exam is just 2 weeks away...
GOD, You seriously HAVE to HELP me!
I need HELP!
I need SAVIOUR!
MOST OF ALL. . .
I need to STUDY!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

.