Monday 4 May 2009

Just another mundane monday.


Back again after having a war with the internet connection
******
Skipped 4 hours maths class in the morning
because I was so sleepy and n
ot to mention the cooling weather
which made myself fell back to sleep right after turning off the alarm
Anyway,
was supposed to hand in my GP essay
but I did not finish it
or
Should I say...I did not even think of starting to write
Firstly, I hate the title ("H
istory repeats itself")
Secondly, I cannot think of any points to write
And most of all, TOO LAZY to write
ONE of subjects that I hate the most in school was History
I don't understand why do we have to study it
when it doesn't really give me any benefits
Seriously, what is so important about History
it has already passed and do you really think people actually learn from it?
I don'
t think so.
If people actually learn from history
why does the world war 2 occurs?
Well, doesn't really matter to me now as it won't help me in writing the essay
******

What am I supposed to tell the lecturer tomorrow?
Sir! My housemate ate my paper 'coz I finished her bananas?
LOL

Countdown to next Wednesday (13.05.09)
The day which my torturing days will start
Wish me all the best peeps!


0 comments:

.