Tuesday 5 May 2009

Angels & Demons

Waiting for Angels & Demons to release on 15May09


It is a sequel of The Da Vinci Code
although the book was published after Angels & Demons
Both written by Dan Brown
Not sure what this story is about
so I borrowed the book from my friend
when I am not supposed to read it
as my exams start next wednesday
NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT
Actually I was hoping that it has HAWT vampires or demons or whatsoever
just like Edward Cullen from Twilight
But how can the main character who is a professor be a hawt guy?
So I guess Tom Hanks is chosen for a reason
LOL
I am so going to watch it even though it is 2 days after my first damn paper
PURE MATHEMATICS!

*Guess I can only read the book after my exams.
Or I'll really flunk every subjects this time.
Praying hard this will never happen!

0 comments:

.