Friday 22 May 2009

Positive + Negative = 미쳤어 (Part I)

The night before yesterday(The day I screwed GP paper),
ST told me 'they' will be coming to Penang for a 'trip'
which basically means shop & eat & shop & eat
and the 'they' includes ...

JL, WW, VS, WY, TH, YR, HW, WK
So, the next day (yesterday) I went to find 'em at Queensbay.
Well, meeting them is the "positive" part and the "negative" part com
es later
I set my alarm 9.a.m. cos' thought of doing stats for a while before going out

see see ~ 11+a.m. only wake up XD
Then, an hour later after I'm done, I waited and waited and. . .
fell asleep AGAIN! =.-'
Anyway, went Queensbay around 2p.m. I think ~ (Short-term memory)
This is the second time at Queensbay and
I don't even know why I actually asked ST where are they
when I know even if she tell I won't know where it is.

FYI: My mom don't let me drive for a reason ~
And when she told me she's at Adidas...

First thing came to my mind...Where on earth is that?
In the end I still managed to find ~ Thanks to some idiot for shouting my 'the name I hate to hear' as though I'm deaf...
At first it was quite awkward, probably it's because long time didn
't hang out ~ DK
After a while, okay already la ~

Then follow 'em go survey the things first as they will be going Gurney afte
r that
But I don't think they are surveying cos they are all buying already =.-
Went into Converse cos' they want to buy shoes

and then only I realise something ~
There are 3 person (excluding myself) wearing Converse sneakers,
3 more also sneakers
The other 3? 'pakai' slippers onl
y .
The ST, YR, & WK bought a pair each

Look at the Converse bags ! Things may not seem as what you saw. There are MORE.
Take note of their shirts. 3 Green, 3 White, & 3 Brown.
Well, myself? Just like what ST wrote, I'm the G.O.H
That's why I'm the odd one. LOL. I look damn pale ~

This is only part of the sneakers gang ~
I think Converse should pay us for advertising All Star.

******
After that, shop shop shop already,
Go Gurney Drive to eat before going to Gurney to shop MORE
Went there by Rapid Penang ~ my first time & foolishly enough

ST & I sat on the seats for the Disabled. Really swt!
The food at
Gurney Drive was not bad
except that it' s rather HOT (they said) but I don't really feel hot
I'm not even sweati
ng...
I think I'm becoming more abnormal ~ or I'm already immune to HEAT? (crazeee)
VS doesn't look very satisfy ~ looks like he's gonna order another plate of oyster!!They ordered Pasembur ~ How much was this? RM15? RM16?
Should be around that ~ Not bad I guess cos' they finished it.
******
After that, go walk walk again ~ (at
Gurney)
See see ended up in Sakae Sushi. (only myself, ST, JL, WK)
others c'nue walk walk & somehow ended up at snooker centre
Back to Sakae Sushi ~ I ordered my all-time favorite, Inari
Isn't ordering this way is better? All you need to do is click, click, click & click. Then the foods will be here in few minutes ~ You call this Efficient ~This salmon sushi ~ how much do you think it would be if you were to order in Sushi King?
RM8?
You know how much is this in Sakae Sushi? Rm4 only! Cheap & nice!
The cup ST is obsessed with ~ she actually brought back the tea bag =.-

Then, JL told me that VS&WY is going to bully/tease me like hell
because when they did that to her when I'm not there =.="
OKAY, Full already . . . time to relax/digest
went outside to relax
WW & I joined them . . . SIT & chit chat only ~

then, here comes the funny/wacko part (not really wacko but quite laa~)
We are leaving already (following back to their hotel)

waited for Rapid at the bus stop in front of Gurney
That is a stupid bus stop which no bus will pass by!
Then, waited for the damn Rapid(which will never turn up) till we sat/squat down next to the road for about half an hour? no idea .

This is only 1 of the photos squattin/sittin down by the road side

Somehow, started to realise that the damn bus stop seems like an ornament there
NEVERMIND!
went farther and waited at another bus stop...
same thing happens...+ some false hope . LOL
when we thought the bus is going to come...it turns to another place. WTH?!
walk further to the other side where we assume everybody got up the BUS there
Finally, we got up a bus which send us straight back to somewhere nearby the hotel
******


This is going to be long
anyway, TO BE CONTINUE . . .
My eyes are getting tinier~




0 comments:

.