Thursday 7 May 2009

Tiring yet enjoying

The weather is so HOT today!
Yet I still go out with my classmates and BS lecturer, Mrs.A .LOL.
Yes, I said lecturer.
went to have our breakie at. . .(I forgot) =p
Anyway I just had dim sum only (Nothing special about the breakie)
Then, Mrs.A take us for ride somewhere nearby the college
somewhere WHERE the houses are bloody big and expensive and beautiful of course
Then, we ended up at the Botanical Garden
When we entered, saw a lot of monkeys...
Then spotted a monkey drinking 100 plus
ahuhz, I do MEAN 100 PLUS (well, will upload the photo later)
When we were busy taking the 'monkey with 100 plus' photos
suddenly another monkey ran towards me..
sorry, I mean pass by me. . .
and scared the crap outta me!
Took few more pictures and left that place
and head back to college.

Next destination - to the salon (went right away after reaching college)
my classmate, J, wants to get a hair cut
well, she don't seem to like it...
maybe she cannot accept the changes
anyway went and MAKAN again
this time, under the tree
at least that is what they call the place...
the place is hot although it's under the tree's'
the food was not bad
after we're done, go back to college for my one and only class for today! =.=
After about half an hour in that class,
I started to freeze
I wonder what's the temperature they set for the air cond
I thought I was going to change into an ICE already
the lecturer just doesn't want to give us break
not to mention I forgot to bring my sweater T.T
My hands are almost numb
SHIT air cond!

After class, J, D and I was waiting for the college van
but it left and we need to wait for another hour
WHAT THE HECK!?
Then, spotted Mrs.A
J went to her and she fetch us go back to our hostel
Before going back she suggested to have dinner first
so we went for dinner with her . . .
and on our way back to hostel which seems to be like FOREVER
because she was driving so 'carefully'
that J and I almost fall asleep in the car
with her favorite CD which I supposed is her favorite...
that sounds like a lullaby to me.
And I fall asleep straight away after I sit on my bed for less than 10 mins

0 comments:

.