Wednesday 13 May 2009

Earthquake? Tsunami?

Last Saturday, I was onlining when I suddenly felt my bed is shaking.
First thing comes to my mind, "Did I use the computer SO MUCH that I'm feeling dizzy now?"
I thought I was going to faint
then, my second thought was a ghost under my bed
=.="
Sometimes I do think that my imagination is a bit too much
LOL
Anyway, after that I realise it was my apartment shaking
I thought there might be earthquake or tsunami happening somewhere nearby.
Gawd, then the next day my friend told me they can feel it too
but there isn't any news on earthquake nor tsunami at some nearby countries
The wind wasn't blowing hard too
So, what makes the building shake?
This is scary.
I thought my apartment was going to collapse at that moment
then, more things going on in my mind...
if the building collapse, what should I save first?
my laptop? clothes? books? books refer to my novels.
So stupid, when the building collapse, I wouldn't have time to run also.
Unless I jump off the building ~
I should stop thinking so much LOL

0 comments:

.