Saturday 23 May 2009

Positive + Negative = 미쳤어 (Part II)

Here comes part II .LOL.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
At first I thought we'll be going to the beach
then, drink & gossip in the room
I know you must have thought I have been to the beach for quite some time
since I stays here
Unfortunately, I have NEVER been to the beach. Not even ONCE.
. . . end up going to a club
(FYI: All I have was the clothes I'm wearing, key, $$, phones, & IC + ATM card)
Just imagine how do I smell after that ~ Xp
I do feel like going for a drink also.
There's quite a lot of pubs/clubs/bars nearby the hotel.
After 'cleaning up' ourselves,
we walk to that place ( full of bars/clubs/pubs)
and choose one which is quite 'happening' and most importantly with PEOPLE in it
Seriously, we did enter one that looks very nice but there isn't ANYONE
except the workers of course...I don't think I saw any also ~ No idea.
Anyway, in the club/bar we went in, it's full of people.
All adults. Except for us ~ still young ~ *winks*
OH! and there's TOM & JERRY on the TV! HAHA
We have to stand cos' there isn't any stools left (but managed to find 3 later on)
I had 2 glass but my stomach starts to feel weird.
Probably it's because didn't drink for quite some time.
So my mood was somehow spoiled ~
But, the band performing was pretty cool.
And ST spotted the vocalist(guy). LOL
I too admit that the guy is rather . . . hmmm
Stylish? Yea ~

Saw the guy in white + cap? that's the one. & look at far left...that's TOM & JERRY on TV. LOL.

Not only that, there's a foreign man(with his partner) dancing in front of the stage
He was a bit 'OVER' as everybody was looking at him...
Gliding from one side to the other. . . touching his body all. . .
It was actually very funny. LOL
Should have capture a video of him dancing.
Then, they imitated an XL lady(in front of us) dancing also.
An XL doing some sexy dance.
I don't know how to explain. Imagine yourself. LMAO!
Well, despite the uncomfortable-ness in my tummy ~ it was pretty fun.
Some photos we took in there. Look! We're not drunk! LOL.
* * * * * *
After that, as usual after drinking - go 'yum cha'
Some look half dead already
WY, WK asked ST not to sleep that night cos' want to continue drinking
When we go back to the girls' room, ST is lying on the bed covered with the comforters already
HAHA. Just as expected she fell asleep a while after WY & WK started drinking again
HW also in his dreamland already.
That time left that 2 fella, JL, WW and myself
I was trying to sleep but as usual, during exam period I have always had trouble sleeping.
Then they all started their 'pillow-talk'(sequel from the gossiping earlier at Queensbay) while I do all the listening.
When it's about 4.oo a.m. I think, WW fell asleep after getting up a few times to state her P.O.V
LOL
She's asleep but the pillow-talk continues until 7 a.m. (time for breakfast)
went for breakfast. JL & I didn't eat much
but that 2 monsters take the food like nobody's business
and there's so much leftovers. =.=
After that, go back to own rooms & sleep

Waiting for the guys ~ the room was freezing ~

12 noon alreday ~ time to check out from the hotel.
My shirt stinks!
Then, walked to Prangin Mall to catch a bus to go Queensbay
* * * * * *

Will continue later on my next post
and with the negative part ~
despite my smelly shirt and hair

0 comments:

.