Wednesday 13 May 2009

Good or Bad?

I've got a new roommate last Sunday
I thought she was a mix but ended up my friend told me today that she's a Pure chinese
it doesn't really matter
the first day she came, first thing she tells me "She smokes"
Fine, as long as she doesn't smoke in the house and most of all IN THE ROOM
Anyway, she's okay I guess
'Cos I don't see her that often except in the morning when I wakes up.
Not to mention that I was always at my friend's house to study
MATHS!
So what if I study like hell?
I still screwed up like shit today
plus when I go into the washroom before the exam starts,
the first thing I saw was SHIT!
No wonder the paper ends up like SHIT!
Okay back to my roommate. . .
okay, nothing else to mention about her other than her 24/7 on the phone
Just hope we can go along well 'cos I'll be stuck with her till the end of the year

0 comments:

.