Sunday 24 May 2009

Positive + Negative = 미쳤어 (Part III)

Here comes part III. (last one I promise. XD)
Nobody talked much.
I supposed all are tired and still sleepy.
When we reach Queensbay, all went to Sakae Sushi this time.
We go click, click, click again.
And here comes our FOOD!

More Salmon!!!


Looks like the Bento in Sushi King? You're wrong! It looks more yummmyyyy~

Wipe your saliva please...TQ


The difference between a Japanese & a Chinese when enjoying the foodss~
Or should I say the difference between a GUY & a GIRL?
LOL
Too bad Ipoh don't have Sakae Sushi ~


Ignore my face. . .Not very comfortable already. With the smells ~
Then, walk, walk for a while ~ buy more stuffs ~ them not me
I bought one shirt only...cos' I seriously cannot stand the same shirt.
Then, I leave. And sorry cos' did not get to tell y'all
I was rushing cos' the cab was waiting outside already ~
=)
Well, had loads of fun
&
here comes the negative part.

I DID NOT STUDY FOR MY STATS AT ALL
EVEN WHEN I'M BACK IN MY HOSTEL
Cos' I don't have the mood to study
This time really going to K.O!
Really 미쳤어 this time
It's Sunday already. 2 more days left to STATS.
Anyone have answers for STATS paper? LOL
* * * * * *

0 comments:

.