Sunday 12 April 2009

Cheers!

Today...I mean yesterday I have a new discovery
something which I somehow know since I was born
is proven today...I mean 3 hours ago!!
But I'll come back to this later.
***
Gawd! I was about to faint while I was writing my damn essay
(due to the lack of sleep and the stupid question)
Now that I mention it...
What the heck does 'a balm for mankind' mean?
Soothing, healing and some other rubbish alike...
just found out that...and
that means my essay is halfway out of topic...
the lecturer will start to his lecture again
sigh

***
After that, went to the mall with my roommate 'cos she needa buy souvenirs for her frieds back in her hometown.
We went Red Box at first...22 bucks/person. Fine.
Compulsory to pay for the tidbits. FINE.
When the bill arrived...60bucks...WHAT THE HECK!
THEN! I have to pay all...
'Cos she pretend not to hear and continue with her singing.
DAMN!
The went dinner at ... Breez??
Don't really remember how to spell...
Gotta be something like that
The food was not bad...*forgot to take photo*
The price was NOT BAD either.
But I was not the paying for it...
so let it be.
While eating and chatting ...
Stupidity strike my head.
I suggested that maybe we should have some alcohol.
So we went and bought a bottle of wine. *photos to be uploaded later*
That section was supposed to be closed at 9pm.
but we somehow managed to persuade the salesperson to let us in
So we choose that bottle of wine miserably...
I saw liquor...but I resisted myself from looking at it.
We choose the wine hurriedly and pay.

***
`Then, she (roommate) said want to take a look at the sea
so we went since I have not seen it either...and ~
we see only rocks and freaking dirty water...
alright...I can't see the water...
I saw sand/mud...HOW DISAPPOINTING.

***
Went back to the hostel after that.
And here comes the interesting part...
My 'smartness' which is about to be proven.

She asked me ... How are we supposed to open the bottle?
Well, corkscrew of course.
And I have it...
So I tried...and tried and tried
till I discovered something...
the corkscrew is to short for the cork in the wine bottle.
GREAT!
What now? Find another way.
I used knife and pen knife...
I finally opened it although 3/4 of the cork was in broken peices...
while the other 1/4 of the cork...
floating in the wine bottle...
At least it's drinkable ...ISH
Then, I found out another thing...
the wine doesn't taste nice at all...
after all the trouble I've gone through. =(
but managed to finish up the whole bottle...
*photos will be uploaded asap*

And now . . . . . .
It is time for me to enter slumberland already...
Good Night.
*kiss* [to myself!] Jealous? Don't be. Xp


0 comments:

.