Thursday 9 April 2009

A new start?

Where are all my previous posts?
Deleted. ^^
I just wanted to start a new one...
as the past has passed...
(I have no idea what I'm crapping either)

.it's 01:43 now and
I have exam in another 9 hours.
Going to screw the paper anyway.
Don't understand why on earth did I take Econs
I must be crazy at that time...
MUST BE
=.="

But I don't have the mood to study
Something is going on in my mind again and again
plus all the distraction (like what I'm doing right now)
and was disturbed just now when I was in the mood to study
Got so stressed up! That's why I deleted all the previous entry
and here comes a new blog of mine...
sighh...

STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!
Wish me all the best peepz!
Hopefully I won't tear the paper when I see it later... =P


0 comments:

.