Thursday 23 April 2009

Assignment discussion-er ended up in Kim Gary

Sam and I were supposed to finish up our Malaysian Studies assignment
then, Taha came
and induce Sam to play poker (we call it 'cho dai di)
which he just learned few weeks ago.
So, Sam who don't know how to play at all, played with him
Good kids like me, finished up my part for the assignment because
she has already finished hers.
So I was doing my assignment miserably there 'coz I wanted to play TOO
HAHA

After a few round of poker, Joyce and Se Yee came in
and TEMPT us to go GURNEY
And so, we did!
Then, we have to find a place to put our bags as leaving our bags(with laptops inside) in the car will
result in the 'broken pieces of window on the floor at the car park'
which happened to my housemates.
However, we ended up bringing our bags together 'cos we thought
I mean I thought there are lockers at the mall...
see see...
THERE ISN'T ANY LOCKERS AT THE MALL (WHAT THE HECK 0.O!!!
Anyway, we went KIM GARY for our lunch.

Time to prepare tissues (to wipe off your saliva) again


what does this looks like to you? a cup of tea?
it's a soup...don't remember the name of it
but my Sam said it has onion + tomato.
IDK...doesn't sound tasty to me though

Well, I guess people who went Kim Gary before should know what is this
their famous 'si mat lai cha'


This is red bean . . . snow? ice?
I don't remember
All I remember was part of the conversation between Joyce and Se Yee
Joyce: There's a lot of red bean under there... *i couldn't hear this part, she said it too fast in chinese*
Se Yee: WAHHH! (sarcastically)
*then all of us starting laughing*


This fries...*Thumbs up*
recommended... LOL
it might look like the usual fries you eat at other places
but NEVER JUDGE A BOOK ITS COVER...
To me, it's NICE!


However, I don't think I'll recommend this..baked cheese potato or something
cos Sam warn me not to order this ever
HAHA


Don't even try eating this plate of black pepper pork rice (don't rmb the name as well)
when you're having sore throat.
'cos this is HOT and
thanks to my stupidity i ordered this and now my throat is suffering


Pineapple Fried Rice...
What's so special about this dish?
The name of the dish...in chinese which I don't know how to read



This look tasty...
but not so when you reach the bottom ...
Sam told me, "the rice below is so hard like rock"
means you shouldn't finish this till the bowl 'shines"



AND THIS...is what ONE person can eat..
and ONLY this ONE person can finish this...
actually there's another glass of that milk tea..
but because there are so many food...it can't fit in already
HAHA

time to go hang out in my dreamland already
NIGHT!

0 comments:

.