Friday 10 April 2009

Häagen-Dazs

This was last few weeks.

We (Sam & myself) were supposed to be studying in the library.
But somehow we ended up studying at Häagen-Dazs
while enjoying the dessert.
MWAHAHAHA
It hurts my wallet but it satisfy my tummy and mouth!
Then, we took photos to share with other friends.
Sharing is caring you see.
We aren't evil.
We aren't trying to make them jealous...
like i said, sharing is caring.
ROFL!

And here it comes...
get ready your tissues or handkerchief (if you're still using it)
to wipe your saliva...





I don't remember what is this, 'cos I didn't order this.
I ordered the next one...


CHOCOHOLICS

*DROOLS*


oh! and did I mention the water there is tasty
maybe it's because I like lemon
HAHA
I ain't crazy!
But I really like the water...lolx


***

That's the end for that day!

p/s : we did study! while enjoying...

0 comments:

.