Saturday 18 April 2009

Hate to hear all these

Isn't it pretty obvious that
I am not interested to listen to all your fucking problems?
You created those problems yourself
which is always about that particular person whom I think is not even a problem.
Damn it!
You think I am always easy going just because I look like one, didn't you?
I may be easy going because I never care about anything
even if the sky fall.
But with you grumbling & boasting all the time
is seriously making me sick!

I have my own problems too.
Probably more than you have!
The only difference is that...
I rather hold it back than to spill it out.
'Cos I don't see the point of spilling it.

And you think telling me can help. . .
Aren't you even bored of all these ?
Every time the same 'ol person, same ol' issue. . .
You may not but I AM.
I am tired of all these fuss of yours.

Give me a break &
Just GET THE HELL OUTTA 'ERE (at least out of the room)
&
BACK TO WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE

I seriously need some peace of mind.
I need to concentrated on my studies.
Whatever you does everyday is already a distraction.
Your problem might be a problem to me
but it is irritating me!

And now I have decided to go to SLUMBERLAND
to have my peace of mind!


0 comments:

.