Saturday 25 April 2009

Not a good sign...

Today isn't a good start since morning
I was coughing since yesterday and
I have IELTS exam this morning...
was supposed to reach college by 8.15 a.m
and we were told that the van will arrived at 7.45 a.m
but we were somehow 5-10 mins late
and the van was no longer there...
it's 8.00 a.m. and the van is still not here yet!
We finally reach there 45 mins later. . .
the first section which is listening starts at 9 a.m
which we arrived 8.55 a.m
dang! when we entered the hall...
but I am not feeling nervous YET
when the next paper, reading, starts, I cough like hell till I decided to get out from the hall
then, screwed up reading and writing sections already...
Then when it was my turn to do the speaking tests...
gawd..
worse test out of the four sections.
and I screwed it too by babbling the whole time...
I don't even know what the hell myself is babbling about

SIGHHHHH. . . .
I can only pray hard for the overall 6.5 with minimum 6.0 for each section.
*finger - crossed*

0 comments:

.