Saturday 11 April 2009

I can't believe either...

Seriously, I myself can't believe that
I am actually studying for the exam which I have to write essays ONLY
I must be out of my mind...
LOL

Today will the last day of trials...
and my torturing days will start next week...
'coz there's only one more month till the real examination.
Don't have the fear yet...as usual =P
Just want to be a lil' prepared
'Coz I don't want to screwed up the exam...which I can't real
ly afford to do so.

that's why tomorrow will probably the last day for me to enjoy
enjoy as in ...
shop.
I ain't shopaholics...
just that it's been quite some time since I last shop.
BTW, shopping helps people to release stress, as well as money (Sorry my purse)
HAHA


***
Feel like watching Confessions of a Shopaholics.
The book was awesome...
I wonder how the movie would be like...
Hopefully it won't end up like Twilight
where the book is more interesting that the movie
well, despite the hot Edward Cullen of course


0 comments:

.