Monday 29 June 2009

Bad 'ol habit.

I think I'm back to my 'ol life.
How was my 'ol life?
Sleep when it is time for others to wake up.
Wakes up when it's lunch or dinner time.
Of course I don't wake up this late when I have classes.
Because I FORCED myself to to wake up early,
and went into dreamland when the lecturer is telling some bedtime stories.
They have tons of bedtime stories.
Some already looked like one.
What do I mean by that?
Simply means that, when you look like at them, you can fall asleep right away.
You know, the BORING face.
When will they realize it is time to change the style of teaching.
Why can't they make the class livelier? Funnier? Or something like that.
Wasn't I mentioning my 'ol life?
Sorry, got carried away when it comes to boring classes.
Okay, not only that.
I'm back to snacking during midnight. That is very bad
And I was told not to have midnight snack yet, I'm still snacking (Teddy biscuits)
The doctor is going nag me for that again if my mom is taking me for body check.
Well, I still haven't got over the whole over-stressed thing.
It was bothering me for quite a few weeks. Why?
'Cos my mom got worried and told me it is okay if the overseas uni doesn't accept my application.
I can go when I'm doing my final year in degree.
UGH!! I rather I'm over-stressed than to stay here for few more years
Not even for one more year.
I am seriously getting sick of this place.
I need to get away from here.
But whatever I am doing now is really tough.
I should have done my pre-U studies overseas.
I came to regret about this like ALL THE TIME.
Why did I stay here again?
Right. 'Cos I ain't from some sorta rich family.
It was somehow said that my nervous system is very weak.
Which simply means that I get stress over something easily.
And when that happens, the best way to de-stressed?
SLEEP.
Not sure if it works. But I do love sleeping.
I think this is too long already.
Got to do my homework so that I don't have to stay here for few more years.
Hope I won't fail all the subjects in AS. Let's keep our finger crossed and pray hard for me, aite?
* * * * * *

0 comments:

.