Wednesday 3 June 2009

Saengil chukahamida (happy birthday) to BSY!

14? 15?
definitely not her age. She ain't that young. *laughs*
I have known this 'chingu' for almost my whole life.
since kindergarten.
Can you imagine that?
from kindergarten to primary & secondary
till now.
anyway, today is her birthday.
Although I have already done this earlier when I was in Ipoh
But I'm going to do it again...
BEH!!! LISTEN ~
Okay la ~ I mean imagine I'm singing this, k?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BSY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU ~

Nice or not?
I know very nice. LOL.

Beh ~
Nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow.
Just live every moment of your life
don't live looking at the past or the future
so that when you look back
you know you have not missed any precious moments of your life.

okay. I want to study already.
See how good I am? My exam is the day after tomorrow
but I still post blog JUST FOR YOU!
Gotta treat me already lor you.
I was going to upload the kindergarten photos but I don't have scanner
too bad.
If not, other people can see already ! MWAHAHAHA








0 comments:

.