Friday 5 June 2009

Not so bad afterall?

This morning I have running nose.
A terrible one!
And my first paper was BS at 9 a.m.
Running nose got even worse.
Used up 3 packets of tissue. =.=
Nevermind.
When I open the question paper,
first thing came to my mind. . .
SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!
The topic which I hate the most
also the topic I deliberately skipped last night.
ACCOUNTS!
Both case study also about accounts
I know I'm going to resit BS already.
Although I crap a lot in that paper.
me the
QUEEN of CRAPOLOGY
Crap too much till not enough time to finish the paper
not to mention I'm still having RUNNING NOSE.
Then, 15 minutes later.
NEXT PAPER. ECONS Paper 2 ALSO!
What on earth is wrong with this people anyway.
How can they put 2 papers with only 15 minutes break.
I have already expect to resit this paper.
NO joke.
Looks like I really have to resit already
cos' I just started reading LAST NIGHT.
Sigh.
After the paper, went Gurney Sakae Sushi
and had Salmon rice or whatsoever it's called
Half way eating, spotted something I hate the most.
WORMIE~
a fried wormie.
ISH.
destroy my appetite.
Paid and left.
SUCKER~


0 comments:

.