Sunday 21 June 2009

I don't like staying here.

Recently I was not in the mood to post blog.
especially after I found out I have class to go on SATURDAYSS!!!
till the end of the semester.
WTF!
I mean, who would want to go to class during the weekends.
Even if I seldom go out on Satudays
still, I would rather spend my day in my room.
Be it exploring my slumberland again or the cyber world.
Anything but attending class on Saturdays.
At first I was so excited when the lecturer said that Friday's class is canceled
Then, I thought 'Now I can go home every month if not every week'
While I was still drifted away,
something snapped me back to reality.
It was when the lecturer said, "But you have to come back on Saturdays"
Everyone in the class started debating with the lecturer to make some other days
But it doesn't work.
SHYT SHYT SHYT!
SHYT THE DAMN COLLEGE!
SHYT THE DAMN LECTURER!
CRAPS!
* * * * * *
I am so gonna miss home and my mom's cooking
the food around my hostel really sucks.
Also gonna miss the TV, my bed, baby (pillows), everything!
It could be probably because I went home too many times last month and this month.
URGH!
Seriously hate staying here during the weekends.
Not to mention everybody will be going back to their hometown
and me staying here miserably!
I wished I can cry now!!

0 comments:

.