Thursday 9 July 2009

zZzzZ

Gawd. I'm so freaking sleepy.
Slept at around 3AM last night, I mean this morning?
Why?
I was watching One Tree Hill S6
I was addicted to it so can't stop watching
LOL
But then, I realized I have class today at 8AM
which basically means that I have to wake up 6.30 in order to NOT miss the van
Luckily I have one hour break before my next 3-hour class.
I wonder how am I supposed to stand it.
I think I might collapsed anytime from now soon.
Gotta play some games to make myself awake.
* * * * * *
Oh, and did I mention I have no class this Saturday?
Thanks to the Governer's birthday.
Man, I never cared about all these before because it doesn't really concern me much
Now, I'm glad that his birthday falls on Saturday.
'Cos that means I can go home.
And I can't wait to go home and meet my friends on Saturday
and HAVE KOREAN FOOD.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I know what you are thinking.
I ain't outta my mind.
Just a lil' too excited.
*grins*

0 comments:

.