Saturday 25 July 2009

tic-toc-tic-toc

Everything doesn't seem right these days.
Don't ask me why.
I'm still trying to figure out too.
It's going to be August soon.
VERY SOON.
And I should have started revising.
But I have not.

which is VERY bad.
Then, suddenly this fella came to me and say wants to shift to my unit.
What the heck.
I need some peace man.
I'm happy to be left alone in the room.
So please stay out of my way.
Like I said, August is just around the corner.
The same goes to the day I'm getting my resu
lt.
And trials.
Lastly, FINALS (=which basically means my funeral)
Time goes tick toc tick toc...and I go "HELP! HELP!"
What am I going to do?
Stop the time? I wished I can.
Time is passing so freaking fast.
So fast that I don't even have a second to stop and figure out what had just happen.

0 comments:

.