Thursday 3 June 2010

I'm at. . .

Sydney, finally.
When I was waiting to get on board, I was hoping the seat I got will be a window seat.
TCH...much to my disappointment...
I got the middle seat.
To add to my disappointment, I saw cute guys walking in...and
they  happen to sit next near me...
and next to me was...MY BAGS.
Well, that's not all...
the food. . .oh poop, don't even get me started...
Anyway, since I couldn't sleep, 
I keep watching movie...
There are so many channels with different language. . .
Then, some movies I didn't get to watch in cinema, I watch on the plane...
HAHAHA
and that were Alice in the Wonderland, Percy Jackson, some Korean movies. . .
OH! and The Simpsons.
When I was about to reach, I saw sunrise from the window on my FAR LEFT.
I wanted to take photos of it because it was so damn beautiful!
But I couldn't because I am sitting in the MIDDLE.

When I got off the plane and waiting for my pickup,
I stroll around and it was raining. . .

Oh, I forgot to mention, those customs over here, they uses DOGS...
cute ones in fact. . .HAHA

When I finally reach my temporary house, met my landlord, and he was a very nice person...
he showed me around the house, and man did he has a back yard full of plants, trees...
papaya, banana,sweet potatoes,chillis,grapes? 
I don't remember anymore 'coz I was so damn sleepy.
After that, I went straight to the bathroom and take my shower and head to bed to have my 
long, beauty sleep.

When I woke up, I followed my landlord to take the keys for my new house.
The real-estate guy was kinda cute. HAHAHA *I know I've been peeking for cute guys*
Then, we were about to go to the new house to check it out when we got lost.
The freaking GPS showing the wrong way. WTH.
It was around 4pm when we left the real-estate company and was lost for about an hour or so...
can't remember.
then, he decided to fetch his wife first, my landlady. 
She's also a nice lady.

Went to see the house and chose my room, which was pretty cool 'coz I'm the first one to do so.Xp
Then walk around the area, they showed me the way to my uni, the Chinatown, and bla bla bla.

That was pretty much my first day here in Sydney. Tired but loving it here already, didn't mean the crappy weather though.
It's been raining since morning.

0 comments:

.