Sunday 20 June 2010

Finally settled in, and. . .


finally the internet connection is installed.
 Well, though my room is kinda small, at least I don't have to share.
except for toilet and kitchen. Whatever.
And I really don't like the washing machine 'coz I need to pay $2 every time. Sucker!

Oh, and this place I'm staying at is gonna turn into some international house.
Why?
'Coz everyone here comes from different countries.
Currently there are people from Sri Lanka, India, Burma and of course Malaysia. ^^
Soon, there'll be a Korean from Germany, French. . .
Yeah.
LOL

Everything here is so damn expensive.
I mean, $5.50 for a small bowl of Mo Mo Cha Cha?
That's like about RM15 for one bowl of 'tong sui'
I don't even want to imagine how much will it cost to eat at Mamak.
Yes, there is a restaurant called MAMAK here, and there is like a long line waiting outside every time I passed by. No joke.
I don't remember how much does a plate of roti canai will cost.
I think around $6-$10. 
Don't even try comparing it with Malaysia. 
You'll probably faint. HAHA

However, HAHAH, there are lots of Japanese, Korean and other restaurants here...
And they taste really good.
Not all but those famous ones. Of course, the price...well, you know...

And now that I think of it, I have been going to the Galazy World every weekend every since I came here. It's an arcade (like Capcom in JJ)
The one which Lee Min Ho went when he's here in Sydney for some photoshoot!
 This is him at Darling Harbour if I'm not mistaken. (found this from google)
Although I'm not a big fan of his, still...HAHAHA.
Next time, I should take a pic of myself standing at the same place he did.
KEKEKE

And the other day, I was around the city during the Sydney Film Festival and I saw 
the two main actors from the movie 
"Get Him to the Greek" 
 
You see, I should have bought a camera when I'm in Malaysia.
And my mom being a smart one told me to buy it here
when it's cheaper in Msia.
AND the cinema here is WAY NICER AND BETTER AND MORE COMFORTABLE
compare to those in Malaysia.
KEKEKEKEKE

0 comments:

.