Wednesday 8 September 2010

It's been 2 months

I was so lazy to update this blog. . .
and I still am. . .
But I thought I'll just drop a few words sentences since I haven't been here for almost 2 months

I have lots of photos to upload but I'm just too lazy 
and my finals is NEXT WEEK
yes...NEXT WEEK
and I think I used this word EVERY TIME finals' around the corner
I'm SCREWED...BIG TIME!
I haven't really started studying...

and I thought I'll start with the hardest subject, Finance...
ended up watching DRAMA.
Because I don't understand a single SHYT...
SCREW YOU FINANCE FOR SCREWING ME!
I'm so so doomed!
Have not even touched the other 3 subjects, and
I'm half dead...all because of FINANCE.
HATE YOU HATE YOU!

Can't wait for the finals to be over and start looking for job.
I NEED $$ badly...
So wanna shop!

Looks like my few sentences ended up with many sentences.
LOL

0 comments:

.