Wednesday 9 September 2009

Rebelious is so ME.

I'm always doing what I am not supposed to
Supposed to study but instead. . .
I get all these songs. . .
And I thought maybe I can share
These albums rocks!
(The arrangement is random. . .though)

If you have watched 1night2days,
you probably know who this is.
MC MONG!
With his latest album, Humanimal
Genre : Hip Hop / Rap

Here comes the 5 cuties.
F.T Island with their 3rd album,
Cross & Change
Also the first album for their new member who replaced WonBin,
SeungHyun

 Cross & Change Vol. 3
Davichi's Mini Album

Davichi in Wonderland
Genre: Ballad / Dance
8282 [Mnet Media] [Korea 2009]
 

2NE1, who just debuted in MAY
I think I don't need to say much 'bout them
I'll assume you've already know them
despite the fact that they are new.
Genre : Pop / Dance

 1st Mini Album *Signed Autographed CD* [Korea Edition] [Special Plastic Out Box Case] [Mnet Media 2009]

Another new group.
B2Y
with their 1st Mini Album
Babyboys To Yearninggirls
check out their songs.
Genre : Pop / Dance


One of my favorites,
the rock band, Cherry Filter
with their latest album
5집 ROCKSTERIC
Loving it!
Genre : Rock

Rocksteric : 5th Album [Vitamin Entertainment] [Korea 2009] 

Yea, Jewelry is back with their
6th Album, 6집 Sophisticated
Genre : Pop / Dance

 Sophisticated : 6th Album [5000 Copies Limited Edition] [with Picture Book] [Housed in a Box] [MNET Media] [Korea 2009]

Hwang Bo, the leader of Chakra
with her new mini album, R2Song
Genre : Dance / Pop
R2Song : Mini Album [LOEN Entertainment] [Korea 2009] 

F'uh!
That's all for now.

To Be Continue. . .


0 comments:

.