Saturday 15 August 2009

Heartbreaker



No. I'm not a saying I'm a heartbreaker.
Well, at least that is what I know so far.Okay okay, that wasn't what I want to say.
What I'm trying to say is. . .Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon is going to release his first solo album on his birthday,
18th August.
Let's have a countdown, shall we?
HAHA.

This is his album cover.
Love it!
Heartbreaker [Mnet Media Korea 2009] 
Below is his album's concept photo.

Cool, ain't it?
Say NO and you'll get a BIG NO right your FACE!
Just joking. lol.

You can check out 3 songs' teaser from his album
Butterfly, Heartbreaker and
The Leader (Feat. Teddy from 1TYM and CL from 2Ne1)
in Youtube.

He also releases one full song from his solo album which features Kim Gun Mo,
titled Gossip Man.




credit: gdragon's me2DAY for audio

I can't wait till the 18th!

0 comments:

.